Ragville Official Opening Ragville Official Opening

Certainly looks lovely!

EvilInkMachine responds:

Thanks a bunch =)

Youtube... Youtube...

I knew it... this just makes so much sense...
*grabs camera*

DarkStar7421 responds:

hahaa

Slender Duck! (parody) Slender Duck! (parody)

Funny, very funny. Keep up the great animation! :D

DarkStar7421 responds:

Thank you and i will! :D

TOME Episode 07 TOME Episode 07

Excellent episode! The animation is, as usual, far superior to the previous episode and the story is coming together very nicely. Excellent voice work as well, the emotion really hit me hard... especially towards the end. Can't wait for more!

The Reward The Reward

So... fantastic! Everything about this animation was so beautiful and well made. Every little motion and sound effect was extreme effective.

SunCreatureStudio responds:

Appreciate it:) We can't wait to bring you more!

TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

Superb work, everyone. So many references to the old show in here, I love it. Everything in this episode was so well-done and fantastic. I also love how real characters that are even as out-there as Nylocke can feel so real. Perfect music orchestration and layout, as well. As I said before, phenomenal job.

Toons These Days: Ep 17 Toons These Days: Ep 17

Great job! Sad to see the show end, but it was well put together. Funny as always and I can't wait to see your future projects! :D

TOME: Minigame Madness TOME: Minigame Madness

Brilliant work. I really enjoyed this short. The scripting, animation, voice acting, etc. was certainly superb. As well, I really enjoy how it is tied into the previous story episode. I can't wait for more! :3